Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's been TOO long

It has been too long. Sorry I haven't been on in like forever. I've been having fun with my computer and getting a new job. So here is a run done of most of what happened. So first off I had lost my old job, then not long after my losing of a job my computer blue screened me.
Then slowly but surely I started getting into serious debt trouble. The outcome looked like I would need to move back home for good. So I made the choice to cheer myself up by going to a Halloween dance. Where a very amazing man asked me out. And then I got called for a great job. And not long after a friend of mine gave me her old laptop refurbished for free.
Everything just fell into place and life began to work and look up. I know one thing life gets hard but in the end it is wonderful. :)
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment