Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So yesterday was a VERY hard day for me. But there was something that made it better. My sisters getting me the coolest Batman shirt!! I have it posted on one of the blog pages. But I love it!!!
Then today something even more and better happened I got called by a big Sales Director in Mary Kay. She told me that just from what she heard me say over the phone made her feel that I was going to do great in the Mary Kay sales buisness. I loved hearing that.
And then it happened all my fears and worries disappeared. I was suddenly happier and more spirited. You see just these few small things were all that I needed to feel like YES I can do this. :)
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment