Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hey everyone.
So how was your day? For me it was good because I was looking at the good. First off my car is getting over $1,000 worth in repairs which I don't have to pay a penny for and I get to drive a 2013 Chevy Impala till this Friday. So all in all it is something positive to look at in my life.
I always wonder why did I choose this hard life, why is it that I choose to have financial and so many other problems? WHAT WAS I THINKING!!?? You know. But I then heard about the man who is making a goal of his a reality. All though he had to postpone his goal by a day he still is determined to accomplish it.
While I was talking to my mom I admitted that many people tell me any goal I want to achieve will be impossible and I can't achieve it. That always tore me up because these great people, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Walt Disney, they achieved unachievable goals.
So why is it that we put up this block of you can't achieve that? Well the biggest reason is because you didn't see the results you wanted in the time frame you gave yourself. Stop hating yourself and others who want to achieve that goal. It is achievable give yourself time.
Anything is possible, or at least for the Wright Brothers it was. So don't ever give up, you can do it.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment