Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, October 8, 2012

So how has everyone been? I'm sorry I haven't updated in several days, but a lot has happened. First off I got into an accident, the one who hit me their insurance covered for the cost to fix the dent. So right now my little dragonfly (my car) is getting fixed and I'm driving a 2013 Chevy Impala. This car is very nice and expensive.
Anyways I had a break down. I just felt so overwhelmed by the crash, losing my job, and so much more that I'm literally bending over backwards to make it.
While crying to my mom over the phone just wanting to give up I thought of Batman in the new movie The Dark Knight Rises. Now I won't spoil anything but through out the movies Batman is faced with a lot of challenges and trials, yet he makes it through them all and in the end always says my favorite phrase, "I'm Batman!"
I'm going to adopt that attitude now. When I am at my limit I'm going to stand up and shout, "I'M BATMAN!!!! SO I CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THIS!!!!"
Adopt a phrase that you love maybe even one from your favorite superhero. I know one thing you need to be positive and believe in yourself. I struggle with that, I have one friend who is having relationship problems, but has a good job. I would trade with her anyday but I have what I have.
I'm going to show the world over that I can be great, and why? BECAUSE I'M BATGIRL!!!!!!
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment