Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Where are your freedoms?

So for my Country America we are going to be celebrating 237 years of our freedom. Freedom from the British King, but not freedom from ourselves.
Have you ever just sat down and looked at what kind of freedoms you have? I have and I've realized that for most of us we just choose to lay down and ignore what freedoms we have.
For all of us we have the three rights in our lives, Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. But these rights come with consequences. For many we have to weigh the cost of doing something we feel is right over doing what will be in the law. 
For example if you have ever seen Dexter then you will know that he is happy when he kills and dissects people. The Zodiac was happy killing people, any killer and rapist would tell you they were happy doing those things.
Now does it make sense why there are laws governed to place consequences in the Pursuit of Happiness? I do, one of the biggest things is I hear the whining and complaining but I don't see the way people study things out to understand them.
Being a writer is great for me because it entails me searching for things most often than not you would not learn in any school. And what I have learned has opened my eyes to why I believe the way I do.
If you do anything that is illegal and get away with it you are more likely to harm others. Why? Because you got away with doing something wrong. Thus why illegal immigration is wrong. It is also unfair for the immigrants who worked hard to get here legally.
I'm sorry but do your research and be serious in it when you do then you will see the world very differently. I was always surprised by what new things I learned.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment