Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

World War 3? Is it a possibility?

To any of my Russian readers, I'm so sorry that our countries government has lost it's mind.
Yes I am calling it out, my American Government has gone down the deep end. If you are wondering what I mean then look up in the news about the Syrian rebellions. I'm done with the Middle-East if they kill themselves, then let it be. Whatever, they have lost their minds and do not deserve ANY of the worlds help. Yet our Government choose to send them weapons. CANNIBALS ARE BEING HELPED! Does that not make your gut twist in disgust!?
For the Russian President Vladimir Putin
 he was very against the Middle-East rebels and their disgusting act. I applaud him for that even if I don't believe everything he does I agree with him on this one topic. And yet our Government, the morons, took and aided these disgusting monsters. YES MONSTERS!
How can one sit back and be ok with this? I've decided to remove my political party names, now I just shout from my heart I AM AN AMERICAN!! Enough with these parties, enough with the "help." 
So why the title of World War 3? I can feel it in my bones and already much of the world is at war. And I know that the Russians are at a Cold War again with America.
Wars, and more wars, and yet many of my friends sit back not caring not doing anything. They make jokes of America, calling it 'Murica. Disgusting and a shame this is your country love it, honor it, hold it up! And yet we joke as slowly the possibility of war draws ever closer. If a war were to break out now it would be the bloodiest and cruelest war ever.
Bio-warfare is a big factor to which it has already been used. 
MERS-Cov is a virus people got while visiting the Middle-East does it sound crazy? Not to me, not when there are so many people there ready and willing to kill.
I'm a video gamer which does mean that yes I have played Call of Duty. Call of Duty is literally a video game based on a WW3 scenario. It shows how the Governments fail the people and the people become survivors.
Survivors, it is a word you hear used in post apocalyptic stories. Yes my friends we have entered that stage, so what will you do? Sit back and just let your Government do what it wants? I'm standing up! The Government you are our SERVANTS and WE THE PEOPLE are your MASTERS! LISTEN TO US!
To my readers outside my country continue to encourage your Government for the good they do, and when there is corruption voice your worries. Don't ever be afraid.
If a war does happen I hope that we in my generation can end it.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!
(All pictures used do not belong to me and provide me no profit. These pictures belong to their rightful owners. Them and them alone deserve the credit for these awesome pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment