Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Chocolate Peanut Butter Treats

Ever have a guy where you wish SO badly for him to look at you as more than just a friend alone? I have for this one guy, but because he was always just staying as a friend I never pushed it. But in my eyes I always wanted him to hold me tight and call me his. 
You know that amazing feeling when someone you love calls you , "His girlfriend?" I haven't experienced that yet. But with him alone I want to. He is very important to me so I keep playing in the safe zone of friends so I don't push anything he doesn't want onto him.
So finding out his Birthday was on Tuesday, thanks to facebook, I then told him that I wanted to give him a present. So the present was handmade Peanut Butter and Chocolate treats. Which he seemed to like, or at least I hope he did :S . Anyways I'm terrible at flirting but after the fun movie night with him and two others, I texted him to let him know how much fun I had. He responded! Yeah I'm like a teenage girl with her first crush.
Oh, first crushes. Every guy I dated has ended in a really bad way. The first was my childhood friend. He took me to my prom my Sophomore year, he then used me whenever he wasn't dating a girl to look as if he was taken so girls would want him. He just used me and threw me away. Then I dated the Aussie who only wanted me to fulfill his sexual fantasies. Then Brett the one who tore me apart, literally.
US GIRLS WANT YOU GOOD GUYS!! WE ALWAYS HAVE! I want this guy who is my best guy friend to finally ask me out. I want him forever in my life, but since I don't want to push him I'll stay in the safe zone of being his friend. I'll wait till he feels like he should give me a try in the dating field. 
I think it's always slightly embarrassing when those around you can tell you really like someone, because you blush around them or your body language says how much you'd like to be more. I know we are in an age where women can ask out the men, but I feel it is so much better when the guy asks the girl out. Of course I haven't had much good luck with that.
Anyways, I know what a lot of you are thinking, so what if he reads this? Well then he may or may not know who I am talking about. If he does, well now he knows the full truth.
Not as if my friends haven't told him ANYTHING yet. Note sarcasm. But I appreciate them trying to tell him, "Hey take the plunge, you may be pleasantly surprised." To any guys who keep themselves in the friend zone think about it. If she sees how awesome you are than she will say yes no problem, if she doesn't then maybe you were wrong about her all along. Hard things to swallow but they are all true.
Anyways I still have the moon boot on and I have been working up my courage to call about the dog sitting. But luckily I've gotten another opportunity to dog sit with the one I already have. If I can have both than financially I will make it through the summer. Kind of a big deal. lol
Anyways, in my mind,
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enrique Iglesias Featuring Nicole Scherzinger
HEARTBEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment