Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I have been left to think of with a sprained ankle.

Hey all. So how's life for you? I'm sorry I haven't written this in a while but I had a lot of work I was suppose to do.
So last week was high school graduations. And my work was hosting them all. And my work was understaffed for the cleaning. Usually I'm not bothered by it but in the end I was too busy trying so hard to keep on top of the cleaning. To which my knee called it quits. I then was having to clean up after some others from the other crews came to "help" left bags of trash, buckets of soda, and brooms. There was some stairs I had to go up, one step was down further than the other's, which I forgot. I then fell down the stairs spraining my left ankle and tearing off a nail. 
So I now have to let the ankle heal in full in a moon boot. The biggest issue I got hurt doing I job I hate, it now will limit the walks I had planned to give the dogs who I am dog sitting by the end of this month. All around it just sucked but there was so much good I was looking at.
First off I didn't have to work the high school graduations anymore. Second I got an amazing Priesthood Blessing. Now for those of you who are not of my religion which is Mormons(or Latter-Day Saints) might be wondering what a Priesthood Blessing is.
You see when a young man is worthy and holds the Priesthood he then calls upon the Holy Ghost to send to him the things he needs to say in the blessing from our Heavenly Father(or God). I know these blessings are real, because I have never told them anything about what they say in the blessings. But anyways this sprained ankle is forcing my right leg the weakest one to have to gain strength.
But to go off that for a bit I want to talk about all of my guy friends. Any guy who can get very close to me is very lucky. I especially have noticed that I have a higher interest in the one who gave me the blessing. I doubt he knows, nor will he ever think of asking me out. But I like him, like a lot! He always could make me laugh, we could always talk so well about anything, we watch out for each other. I just enjoy his company and presence. I always kind of wish to be around him all the time because I feel at home and safe with him.
I always get annoyed by the "friendzone" stuff. I'm friendzoned but because I am to wait for the right guy to step forward. I feel that if that one very special man in my life were to ask me out I would be very happy, and no it wouldn't be perfect but I feel things would work out great for the both of us being together.
It makes it even funnier when a great friend of mine is getting married to his older brother. She said how awesome she felt it would be if I were her sister-in-law. Now I'm not quite to that thinking yet, but I do want to date him. He's extremely sweet, has a great sense of humor, can pull off the whole goatee and mustache combo, oh and his eyes *sighs*. 
Yeah he's been my dream man for a while he just hasn't tried asking me out. But I'm trying not to hold my breath in case he doesn't feel the same way, I'm gonna play it safe and stay the good friend.
So anyways I will be writing more and yeah.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!

So this is what I've been watching while healing. :)
Twilight Zone
The Lone Ranger
Batman
Watch them for yourselves these oldies but goodies make me smile. :) I grew up with them on Nick @ Night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment