Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The image of a perfect woman?

Right, so I bet many of you heard of fitspo. Well I also have friends who post many times on my Facebook about being fit. I have blocked it since all it does is tear me down. Now let me explain why.
When I was in the crucial point of growing, I was involved in a bad car crash. My right ankle was shattered and my whole leg was fractured up to my hip. My left ankle and leg up to my knee where fractured. Because of that the growth hormones went to my legs producing extra muscle and bone to strengthen what was broken. Also I didn't know but there were lacerations on my liver and pancreas so those were needing to be healed.
So in the end my legs just had an over abundance of muscles. So when I see pictures like this one:
I feel like I'm not beautiful. CLEARLY if I don't have a gap between my thighs then I'm very ugly and not worthwhile for any guy. I mean clearly you need to have all of these 
if you want to be the PERFECT woman right? WRONG!!!!!!


Because obviously the women above are not beautiful at all. No that's just ugly. Oh let me share one of my pictures of me.
Yeah that's me. Right I'm ugly because what we have as the image of women is how I should be. Please don't EVER believe that! It is not true and is so stupid that so many people say that it is the perfect woman. First off only be healthy, being healthy does not mean your body will look like that, what it means is your health will be better, you'll have better sleep, and stamina for the day.
Second play this song if you ever feel down. Mika is a hero for doing this song. 
And most of all Believe in your own beauty. No image can capture your true worth.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!
(All pictures are copyrighted to their owners. Except for the picture of me, that's mine. :P)



No comments:

Post a Comment