Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Just free falling into your fate.


FATE!
HAhahahahahahahahaha.......good one.
To be honest though I've realized how little we are in control of our lives. Kind of frustrating correct? But have you noticed how we literally live in a book, video game, or movie? What do I mean by that?
Well you don't get to have things work the way you want all the time. More often than not things happen to you day after day and they stretch you to your limits making you want to break. Have you noticed that for the characters in books and other entertainment have you ever thought about how often they just want to give up and crawl away?
I noticed it and realized how much they inspire us day after day to keep trying. In the newest game I got of the Arkham series, Batman finds Alfred near death. After he revives him and is left to decide to go back out there and make a difference or to hang his cape up? In the end he chooses to make a difference all though he knows it could end in sorrow and pain.
I've realized this is why we love books we see in them how things will work out. But in our own lives we can't.
I've decided that it's time I let go. I've been struggling with my parachute as I've been free falling through life. I've learned I need to let go and let myself fall through the life the way that I need to go through. I'll do what I need to but I'm just gonna enjoy the fall for now.
Reminds me of Joker falling off a building and being saved by Batman. I'll wait for my Batman to come and save me too as I fall. So let yourself free fall and stop trying to make your life be "perfect" just enjoy it for it is.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment