Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What happens in our lives is all for a very special reason.

This morning I received the heart wrenching call that my Uncle Lavoy had died. The hardest part of it all was he died the same way my father, and Uncle Dave did. I feel so sad, yet not because I have amazing friends. Including one whom I met while playing an online game.
Some people are always worried about those you meet online but he is real and someone I want to well have in my life. Soon it will happen but for now we just spend late nights just talking on the phone.
We talk about video games, anime, music, basically anything and everything that is random but we just like talking to each other.
The other thing is all my friends who I know in real life. So many of them continue to lift me up and help me to try for more and more. I just want to say that what ever happens it is all for an amazing and wonderful reason. Heart ache, and everything that makes us question is to help us to grow. Question everything! Seriously ask all the big questions and learn more and more how we can all make a difference in each others lives.
The governments can't change the world only we the individuals can. Let's continue to reach out to each other, let's continue to make each other smile and grow.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you can still see the positive in life despite the negative.

    ReplyDelete