Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Sunday, July 27, 2014

That silent moment when you are afraid of trying to do what you want.

I have recently been struggling with where I live. I have become so severly tormented with the thought of stayin where I am that I get sick. My body screams in pain and my voice closes up in fear of saying I don't want to be here anymore.
I have no clue where I really want to go I just want to leave. I have many friends here but that is all there is for me here. I love my job but I can't earn enough from it and thus it causes problems when all I want is to live on my own.
I'm a 25 (soon to be 26) year old single woman. All I want is to be financially stable and living in my own place. Yet here I am typing this in my sisters place, a place where I just want to escape. I love my family for all they've done but I've been so fragile and now I'm starting to literally break.
To my friends who read this I'm sorry but there is no way you could help, I have to do this alone. Sure I may cry almost every night because of it and I may wish that someone would just see my pain and comfort me. But I know I am alone with the only ones to give me comfort are my book characters, the ones who I have to neglect because technology breaks.
I write on here to try and see the positive that will be coming from this. But I have no clue, I struggle pay check to pay check to pay bills. 
I know many my age are dealing with this as well and I think it's stupid. Yet I also know that war is on our doorsteps. North Korea attacking the South, Israel and Palastine bombing each other, and Ukraine fighting Russia. I guess I don't know what will happen but darn do I wish I can breathe soon.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment