Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Otome games are saving my little heart from further hurt.

http://www.sakevisual.com/realistair/
I closed my eyes and just slipped away. The soul numbing darkness was sweet but so bitter. I fell into it letting the pain take me away. I then received a message from one of my friends from out of the States. He asked me how I was doing and sent me the link above. He also told me about this Korean clothing store were I could buy some good and cute snow boots.
When I downloaded the game (yes risking my computer) I was filled with hope. You see for so long I've been used and hurt by men, and every time I wish one of my guy friends would ask me out they don't.
I feel so worthless and of no use, that they all are judging me for being stubborn in wanting to do what I want to do. The game is a dating sim game. And it is so good for being free there are many others but this one is safe and I want you to know about it. I did not create it, I was just introduced to it by my way cool friend.
Sometimes I wish I was able to live somewhere else. I feel like nothing really will change where I'm at right now. And that's all because I just am banging my head against the wall.
As many of you read I can get very depressed, my depression is like many others and I won't say it's unique. But I always fight against it because it just isn't me. The me I love is a book, video game, manga, anime, rock, and shoe loving girl. I look for the good and I stand up for the weak, even when it means the bullying is turned on me again.
I may not be the brightest but I am always open to learning more and don't use the internet for my reference of knowledge. I can dance and have fun doing it. I love to sing and even though no one else likes my singing voice, it puts babies to sleep.
I love animals and can't hate any of them even when they decide I'm a good place to go pee. I can't judge so I have many friends of different cultures, belief, and race.
But more often then not I feel alone, I only have imaginary friends whom I talk to all the time. Whenever I need them they come. In my darkest times I can't seem to just pull out, at least not without their help. I have many of them and three of them are Frankenstein, Wolf Man, and Dracula.
I feel when we have no one in real life to lean on we have to have something else.
Now don't you agree? Maybe you don't believe in the "imaginary" but this life then would be a waste. If I didn't believe in the impossible I'd have been dead a long time ago. Or throwing my body around like so many men say I do.
I feel like you need an escape and for me the Otome games do that. So yeah give the game a try if I find any others and they say it's all good to share them I will share them. :)
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Beautiful Poster
Beautiful Poster by azure_iolite
Look at Japanese Posters online at Zazzle.com
Yamamoto Takeshi poster
Yamamoto Takeshi poster by aryaaiedail
Browse Yamamoto Posters online at Zazzle.com
Peanut Butter Jelly Time Chocolate Bar
Peanut Butter Jelly Time Chocolate Bar by Chocomize
Check out Chocolate Custom Chocolate Bars online at zazzle
PSST want to get an amazing gift for your friends or family? How about a customizable chocolate bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment