Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, December 23, 2013

We All Need Someone On Our Side

"SHUT UP!"
The whole family looked at the new husband in the group. He looked at the rest glaring at them. His wife looked up at him with tears on the edge.
"Where do you get off on being like this?" He snarled looking at each one, "What has my wife done to make you so mad? Don't you get she said those things in love!?"
"YOU-"
"NO YOU! We're leaving for now," he said grabbing his and his wife's coat, "We'll see if we'll stay longer tomorrow. For now, good night."
He then gently helped his wife up and pulled her to the door. He made sure it closed very loud. Before helping his wife into the car. He then started the car and drove off going to an abandoned building where they sat in the now quite car.
He felt it in his body the sorrow and anger. He felt soft fingers brush his cheek. He looked at his wife before kissing her.

I never really thought about how lonely one could be while being surrounded by people. But I do remember it from my other room mates. You see a lot of people hate me I'm not very well liked. And those who do like me always surprise me since I'm blunt in how I feel and what I think.
It's why many of you my friends may notice I never talk about my belief because well they get hated real fast. Anyways I'm use to people hating me, after all I was bullied for so long that it just became the norm that I would not be liked by others.
But when I feel like there is no one on my side it becomes very hard. I always drown myself in what I love, videogames, manga and comics, anime, and so much more. I've learned this much I have to give up on trying to find someone on my side who will be there when I need them. More often then not I just have to bow my head and bite my tongue.
When it was brought up that I don't share my true emotions I just knew it was right. Why do I not share my emotions? Because whenever I did as a child they were attacked. I hated that what I felt was taken to be of no worth. I was always told suck it up! So that's what I did now no one will know of my emotions.
It's probably why no guy is in my life. They're all afraid because I seem so dark and closed off. Or maybe I'm just lame.
Emotions are the most fragile, heck my bones take more work to break then my emotions. I always was told that I have to think of others, so much so that I deemed my emotions or feelings to not be anyones business. Yet I still want someone to come in and learn about them. Like the times when I'm in physical pain to just be able to tell someone I hurt.
More often than not I hide the pain away as best I can, pretending that I don't feel anything.
When in reality I just want to be held in someones arms cradled in comfort and protection. I never got that, now that I think and remember so much. I never had someone hold me tight say it will be ok that they are aware of me. No instead I was left to deal with the pain alone. What do you expect from someone who never got comfort.
I've never had a reason to lean on anyone because no one has ever been there. I fought alone and now I'm tired of it, I'm out numbered a lot and most often I just want to be alone. I guess the big thing is that I still believe there has to be someone on my side. I guess that's why I think of Batman because even though he isn't real he's always there for me in my greatest need.
I feel hopeless and more often than not I just give up on even trying to give out my true feelings. Right now as I've been writing this I've been fighting off the pain I've been having with wisdom teeth that have finally decided that they need to finish coming in now. I don't have anyone who cares, my recent room mates would always say how they have it worse from me.
I get it others do have it worse then me but please don't say that when I tell you that I'm not feeling well. Instead ask if I need something or suggest ideas that might help. I feel like we all need to do that. So just think about the other person before you step on them.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment