Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Sorrows of War

The Boston bombings were a harsh cold reminder of Pearl Harbor and 9/11 for us Americans. You see in America we haven't experienced much in being attacked on our own soil. We now seem only to be attacked by those who betray our country. Betrayal, I bet many countries understand that very well. All though I'm not going to say America is the best and should be highly praised I will say this, it is a very safe country to live in compared to others.
I feel so much sorrow while my friends scream how other countries should just take care of themselves. I don't think they understand that wars are happening outside of our country. I had a Grandfather who was U.S. Marine in WW2, I had an Uncle who fought in the Korean Wars. And I had a classmate who lost both of his legs in a bomb raid in Iraq.
I grew up in a small military town, and we knew the horrors of war. War is one of the few things that most of us in this world NEVER want to see. We want to just keep to ourselves stay quiet and just live under the rule of our own individual governments. Yet I know soon there will be a massive war about to come. All though people call me crazy I feel it. The world is shaking it is ready to break out into attacks. One country hates the other. The anger is continuing to be fueled to no end. People want people dead. 
I know that many of you probably hate my country, and some for good reasons. I will not deny it America has done it's fair share of wrong choices, yet is a country you truly need to hate so much? The answer no. I love any and all other countries including Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, and Vietnam. And more of those countries we have fought against. Those countries are still amazing in their own right.
So then why is it that pretty much all my American friends tell me how much you in other countries hate us? I have many friends in different countries. One in Japan, another in Russia, another in Australia, and so on. They tell me how they do like America, that they wouldn't want to live there but they like it. Because they know what we all need to know. Hate the ones that do evil but do not hate ALL the people of that one country. There are just as many good people as there are bad. Enough stereotyping, let's all be a WORLD united for peace.
I know that I understand the purpose of war but always in the end I scream for it to end. Bring back our peace, bring back that we are all ONE.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment