Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Yup Friendzone can happen to girls too.


It's a time of romance and love and relationships. It is Spring. I usually enjoy this season but this year my heart is really sore, especially when watching my friends who are relationships being all cozy and lovey-dovey with their significant other. What hurts most, is knowing that the monster has also gotten another relationship.
Whenever I think about relationships I just laugh them off. Of course I want to be held by a man and I want to be shown what it's like to have a man in the family again. You see I'm one of those few girls who are said to have daddy issues. To know more look for lexywolze.com post on that.
But because my father died when I was only ten and my mother never remarried there was no man in the house. And just having nothing but sisters meant even less of a chance for me to get to know men. Till I realized, I wasn't that different from men. Sadly that was the problem. I am so much like a normal man that my guy friends say it would be too weird to date me.
Great so now my guy friends are pretty much saying they'd feel so uncomfortable if they'd date me. That's great, and yet they do things that make me feel they're interested. They sit close to me even touching my hand or arm. They want to see me smile and laugh. They take me to eat my favorite food. They come to my rescue when I need them. Yet in the end they won't ever ask me out.
Yup I know welcome to the friendzone. But man I just want to try dating with them once. Then if the dating scene doesn't work we can go ahead and call it  good. But none seem to be wanting that. Sigh, and then they wonder why they get friend zoned. Well sorry to say this but Karma it's such a pain.
Anyways I guess what I'm saying is if you NEVER try then don't ever expect to get an answer. And some of you might be thinking have you asked any of them out. Yes, but I've been rejected by them all. So I stopped because I felt you know what I want a guy who has the courage to ask me out. I'd be more than willing to post all of the guys names on here whom I wish would ask me out. But in the end I just do what I can to show them that I'm a girl, who can be more than "just" a best friend. 
Anyways get out there ask someone out. If they say no before giving you a chance, then they were never really true friends. It takes one line, "Will you go out with me?" Good luck my fellow peeps in the friendzone.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!



Friend Zone T Shirt
Friend Zone T Shirt by MalaysiaGiftsShop
Check out other Danger friend zone T-Shirts at zazzle.com
Girlfriend Evolution T-shirts
Girlfriend Evolution T-shirts by BlondievsCloud
Get the best custom shirts online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment