Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Are We All Just Humans?

So slowly I have noticed where my viewers are from. Lot's of you are from Russia, Germany, UK, South Korea, and Japan. Thanks so much for reading my blog. :)
Anyways, so I was just sitting here today my poor body still tired from the recent insomnia I've been having. My lack of sleep is all because of trying to think of more ways to make money.
I love to write so I also felt like my writing would be one way. But after losing my precious book it's been a struggle to feel it is worth it. I've been doing many video recordings for YouTube but in the end I know that it still will take some time for that to bring in money. And then on here. I try to post the items I like on Zazzle in hopes that someone will buy one so I can make a few cents.
But in the end I keep on trying to apply for work but no money is coming in. I've been buying some Big Bang songs. If you don't know them they are a South Korean boy-band, and to just add they are so hot! lol, sorry I have a big thing for the foreigners.

I know in a previous post I stated I want some one who was a homeboy but clearly no homeboy wants me. So instead I've made friends with those outside of my country of America. We have fun times talking and laughing. I really enjoy being able to make friends so easily. I think the main reason is because I just don't judge. I'll share the story on here now.
Where I'm from my school never taught about races. So one day in middle school we were taking an exam and on the front was the bubbles asking you to explain your name and other info. When we all in my class got to the one about race, we were confused.
"What is race?"
Our teacher went to explain a bit and the instructor was very mad. We were then taught how to learn all the terrible things of all races. But there was one thing that bothered me. It was made to make white's look like they were the only evil beings in the world.
Our class hated it and we asked for them to stop. Why did we want to develope anger towards each other for our race? We didn't. You see in my hometown we are taught that we are all ONE race, that race is called the Human Race.
Imagine if we all thought this, that there was no difference in skin color, sexual orientation, religious belief, but that we all were humans deserving of love and kindness?
Yeah, too much to ask for right, because one friend to argue why we must see race is to know that whites need to be punished for all they did. Right? After all whites are the only race to do evil things. Has no one seriously read history? I won't deny the evils done by the white race but all the races have done evil things. Drop the act, remembering the evil keeps it on going.
A veteran in my hometown once said, "If we could only forget the wars we had, then we'd never have to face war in the future." If you replace the word war with hate, fear, sorrow, and anger you'd get the same thing. In the end holding onto what you think you deserve is stupid.
If you treat others the way you'd want to be treated then you'd be amazed at the change. Step up make a change start saying I'm of the human race! Be happy with yourself. Love everyone and don't judge. Just remember we are all humans. :)
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment