Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, September 10, 2012

Batman Airbrush Portrait Print
Batman Airbrush Portrait Print by batman
See more School Posters

Wow did I have a lot going on from Friday to Saturday so I'm sorry I couldn't update those two days. 
So first off Friday I went to the Wolf Refuge and then afterwards I headed up with my friends to Lake Tahoe. Were we spent the night at a big luau party. Then on Saturday I got up at 6 a.m. and went to the great Reno Hot Air Balloon Races. I took videos and photo's which I will post soon. Then I hung out with some friends and took a nap, and then went and babysat.
So there you go it was a lot of fun. But anyways I want to talk abit about a tragedy that will be the 11th year anniversary tomorrow. 9/11.
Those numbers should bring sorrow and a sense of being humbled. This tragedy was one of the biggest I know, not even the Colorado shootings compare to 
what happened on that day.
Let me start off by telling you what happened when I went to the great Balloon races. A balloon soars up into the sky carrying the American flag and our national anthem is then sung. I was always taught in my home town you put your hand on your heart and you show great respect for the country you live in. So I did just that. A man who saw me do so out right yelled, "I HATE AMERICA, GOD **** AMERICA, MAY IT BURN IN FIRE!"
Now I looked at him and shook my head slowly before I said to him, "No one is forcing you to stay in America, go move to Mexico or where ever if you truly hate this country so much. We don't need you here disrespecting it."
His face softened and to my ssurprise many people then joined me in showing their respect to this country.
Now I understand if you hate a president in office how this country can seem terrible but at the same time you don't have to live here.
Let me bring up Batman and Gotham City. In the game Arkham City Bruce Wayne fights to destroy it. He could have just left if he wanted but in stead he fought to take back the city he once knew and loved.
Are you doing that? Or are you being like that man shouting but not doing anything about it? Please this year vote. And get all the facts you may hurt yourself if you vote for the wrong person this year.
KEEP BELIVEVING!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment