Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, September 3, 2012

So have you ever just thought maybe if I dream baout what I want long enough that I will then get it? I do I always tell myself that if I want this or if I want that that I can then dream about it and work on ideas that I feel will get me to it.
Like the Batman videogame for instance it was something that I thought I would never be able to get. It was so expensive still $50 to buy but then when I had the money I went over to the store and there it was only $30.
I have started to remind myself think of what you want and believe that you already have it and love it. And don't judge nor hate any of those who have it before you.
I think that if we understood how most rich people were and how they donate money often then maybe we wouldn't be so quick to judge. Now why am I saying this I'm super poor I can barely even buy myself a lunch. But I say because of my superhero Batman.
Bruce Wayne is a billionare he is rich yet most of his wealth went to helping the people of Gotham. He did what he could to help them. Remember your money should always be used to help others willingly. And also equality won't happen I'm sorry but you're different and I am different. So don't forget that.
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment