Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hey guys. Sorry this one isn't going to be too fancy but that's fine right? Anyways I just have been holding in my heart that there has to be a better way to get the things we want. Now I'm going to stick my foot into politics for a moment since I need to. First off look back at the year 2008.
Look at the gas prices, the cost of food, and the cost of living. Just take that moment. Now tell me this how is it that you think that this President right now is good? One he will NEVER listen to you.
What I want for us to do for this day is remember you have a bigger voice then what the world says you have. You can make the biggest say in what happens in your life.
Take the stand, control your life yourself. And always KEEP BELIEVEING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment