Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Batman Jumping Forward, Yell Print
Batman Jumping Forward, Yell Print by batman
Make a poster at Zazzle

Hey so how's it going? So I want to share all that happened yesterday. So I went to work and went to do some babysitting, before hearing very disgusting news about the Today show and killings. But after I was done for the day, I saw an accident happen in front of me.
Of course immediatly calling 911 and making sure the driver was safe I was just wide awake. But what was really interesting was how I talked to all the firefighters, paramedics, and police. I thanked them and told them how they were amazing for what they did.
One paramedic asked if I could babysit for her, and after telling them I was Mormon, the firefighters told me how happy they were to have gotten some cookies and a big thanks from several Mormons. They then discussed how they were going to vote for Romney.
The driver seemed to have been intoxicated, because after I finished the statement she tried to leave. Which she couldn't but it was frieghtening to see someone who just crashed trying to drive off. Even if I was in her shoes I wouldn't try I would just sit outside of the car afraid.
Anyways I hope you have an amazing day!!!
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!!


Batman - Black Cape Shirts
Batman - Black Cape Shirts by batman
Shop for custom t-shirts online at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment