Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, September 13, 2012

I've always wondered why do we have to deal with such hard things? Today I had to resign from my job. Now I won't go into details, but I'm very hopeful right now since tomorrow I have a job interview. I am grateful that I'm not working there anymore and not so much that I hated it there but for this one fact. Never once did I feel like I was treated as an employee. Both parties always pushed me around and made me have to go to meetings that I was never paid for. I had to do things that I never wanted or was getting paid for to do.
There has only been one work place that I hated and I burned the bridge with them. I did enjoy this job and it was a way to be kind and do my part. This was fun, but now I can move on. Maybe even get one of my books finished for real and get it published. Or maybe you guys will buy lots of things on my blog! :D Anyways I hope you have a great and amazing week!!!!
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment