Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Batman from logo coffee mug
Batman from logo coffee mug by batman
Create a unique personalize coffee mug from zazzle.com.
Sorry that this took so freaking long. A ton of stuff has hit me all at once and I have just barely recovered over all that has happened. This is going to be a tiny bit political but whatever you need to hear it.
On Friday my last post or so, I was threatened at my job to otherwise be arrested or to quit so I wouldn't have the charges filed against me. So I bet you know which choice I made. I quit right on the spot, just because I didn't want to go to prison, all though I would've had free rent, food, showers, tv, exercise room, and wouldn't have to work another day in my life. But I'm an honest working American I just want to make an honest and clean living.
Now let me tell the story abit. I was ordered to get some paperwork from my job. The receptionist wasn't there and my client who had special needs was refusing to leave the car. I had to go in so I did. I ended up getting dragged into a meeting despite my trying to tell them my client was still out in the car, and was in the end accused of neglect.
Now I know that leaving a client in the car for more then a couple of minutes alone is wrong. But if there is no receptionist and they are threatening to fire you over not getting the paperwork that day what would you do? In the end I didn't care. I let the job go willingly. Of course now I'm jobless and I can't get any unemployment or welfare help.
I understand that like 2% of those on welfare really appreciate it and are trying to get out of their need for it by getting a job. The rest just feel "entitled" to the welfare or unemployment.
Look first off I still have to pay taxes despite my not having a job. Why? Because we are all greedy and think that we need to be handed the money. REALLY!? First off that money has to come from somewhere. And when America runs out what happens then? China attacks Japan, the Middle East nukes Israel, Russia invades Britain. Seriously America has been a HUGE ally to Britain, Israel, and Japan, so if we end up having problems in our borders then those whom we swore to protect will be affected by it.
We have become blind and dumb to think that America doesn't have much power. We have always had a huge part in helping the world to get to were it's at with our Constitution. I have many friends outside of the U.S. who always worry that if we don't change our president this year that World War 3 will breakout. And they are right.
I talked to many random people and they all admit a GREAT fear of WWIII happening because we don't change. I am a proud American to say I don't use welfare or unemployment. I am trying my hardest to get a job. I have been helped out of the kindness of others hearts to help me make it till I can get a job. I have a chance in EVERYTHING! I don't need the government to bottle feed me, I can do things myself.
I think that for those of you like me who LOVE Batman you need to read more of his comics and learn more about him.
In the movie The Dark Knight Rises, Christopher Nolan introduced what many of us feel. The lower income class vs. the wealthy millionaires. Are you one of those who blame the millionaires for ALL your problems?
If you're not making enough do you blame the CEO for that and not stop to think that you're not working hard enough? You have I know it because I have. The millionaires are not at fault, who are is the government. They are the ones who fund your education and what books you learn from. They tell you that you can only survive if you work a regular 9-5 job.
You can't be rich by making YouTube videos, nor by writing a book, nor by making an indie film or song, nor by building your own business. We can do this all.
Now back to Batman, all though it is true that he inherited his parents wealth, he used it wisely. He invested it into stocks, donated lots to helping the poor in Gotham, he built businesses to create jobs, and he remembered his parents.
Now here is the opposite of what he could've done. Zaasz lost his parents at a young age, he inherited their wealth, but decided to use it poorly. He went out and gambled it away, he got drugs and drunk, and he murdered a man who was trying to rob him from "HIS MONEY!"
One cared and used his money to help others willingly without being forced to do so. The other was selfish and only saw the money as being "his" and didn't want to give it away at all.
Stop being blind, research everywhere. I know I will be fine, because I will keep believing.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment