Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Batman Urban Legends - 1 Mugs
Batman Urban Legends - 1 Mugs by batman
View other Batman logo Mugs

Today is a day that we should never forget. The same with Pearl Harbor. These are days when our great nation had to pray to God and remember that we are all only human and that death can come in the worst forms.
Let me use Batman and then I can explain the other superheros of the DC comics. Batman lost his parents right before his eyes to a shooter at the young age of 8. Superman never knew his Kryptonite parents because they died in his planets destruction. And the list goes on. DC had more superheros who experienced a tragedy like that and thus why they kept their lives secret and then why they also never wanted to kill their villians.
Death is something that shows us that what is very precious to us can be taken away in the blink of an eye. Yet in most of our hearts we believe that it is not the end.
When so many of my family were taken in that fatal accident I kept in my heart a hope that I would see them again. I still yearn for and hold onto that hope everyday. I hope that today you think an officer, firefighter, and soldier. I will be taking some cookies with my client today to them. Just never forget.
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment