Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Me and the best wolves in the world. :D

Sorry for not posting yesterday, it was a VERY full day. But full in a VERY good way. :)
To start off I helped out my local Humane Society with a special event celebrating Bring Your Pet To Work Day which is the fourth Friday of June. I had fun meeting new dogs and people and just sharing information on the benefits of having a pet and how to work through allergies.
My allergies now are pretty much gone, and they were so bad that I would not only have blood shot eyes but a runny nose and hives. Now if they're life threatening I wouldn't but otherwise any one can get over allergies and have a pet.
After that I went to the mall with a friend were I saw a new movie theater. Ever heard of 4D? It's a movie in 3D with motion. This movie theater is a full 365 degree screen with the seats moving around. It looks so awesome and I am saving up to go see one of the movies there.
After that when I went to my car something unexpected happened. A girl had locked her keys in her car and she wasn't from around town. Her home was at least an hour and a half away. She asked if she could use my phone to get help. I allowed her to do so. Now to be honest it's a little scary handing over an expensive smart phone to someone you don't know. But I was grateful to have helped her.
I then went home did my laundry and played some games with another friend before going to bed about 11:00 p.m.
Now my day was started from 8a.m. to 11p.m. That was a full but FUN day.
Now today was pretty interesting and fun. I went up to the U.S. Wolf Refuge to help with the wolves. Upon arriving there me and the staff member saw the house wolves lose. And fear settled in our guts. You see people are more likely to shoot a wolf then see what it really does.
We gathered up three of them with the other three still galavanting around somewhere. I started to feed, water, and clean the kennels for the other wolves giving them some love. When the other three appeared. I was so glad thinking we'd get the rest. Well before I could leave we did get two of them only still stayed away.
I will let you know tomorrow if she got back safely. But anyways the day seemed a little harder with the worry that the wolves might have gotten shot. We understood farmers wanting to protect their livestock. But these guys wouldn't even bother the farmers animals.
So luckily the last one stayed at the house. But anyways that's all that has happened thus far now for my blog.

Many times I feel that this world just hates me. I grew up in the age group that as soon as I went to college the economy crashed and work was REALLY hard to find. My College screwed up my financial aid and I couldn't continue to go since I had no way to pay for it. So I got stuck with a job that is good in heart but in my wallet it hurts alot.
So I keep on trying to apply for a better job and I keep on trying to make a living. I am a published author and had another book on the way, but after I had finished 245 pages of it and was nearly done it was deleted. No one whom I had sent the book too had kept it. I was in sevre pain and just wanted to give up.
I hated everything about me. I should've fought the college to get my financial aid taken care of. I should've made fifty back up files for my book. I should've never been born. These thoughts plague me to no end. I hate were I am going in my life. I have no exit and no back door.
I'm stuck just doing a job that makes me want to quit everyday. Well I have some amazing things that help. The first is music. Amazing and beautiful songs ease my heart into safety. Second Videogames. Just playing a different character for a little bit is amazing and a ton of fun. Third Batman. You should'
ve seen this one coming. :P Fourth my books. Now these aren't just the books I wrote but those written by other famous authors.
Now religious wise there is a lot more and it is much more permanent. I am a Mormon or a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love what this church teaches and for me that is important. Don't tear down this church because I will never tear down what you believe. You can ask my friends who are not of my belief. They will tell you that I am saying the truth.
I just know that we all need an escape and a way to feel better. Remeber we are in the pursuit for happiness. I'll find my happiness will you? Keep Believeing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment