Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, June 25, 2012

Ok, so have you ever just had one of those days were you count how many times you've applied for a job and couldn't get one? Yeah, me too. But I always have some sort of weird hope. I always hope that something will change.
What change am I hoping for? Well it certainly isn't that the government can help us. No not that, it's more that my age group can get the rest to understand that we need to change ourselves!
I remember one show of Batmans it was the third show of Batman 1966. Joker had rigged food machines in a school to produce money. So you put in a dime and you'd get several silver coins. It was easy money because all you did was give a very small amount and you'd get a ton in return.
Batman says this to them when he arrives. "Easy money always means that it's stolen money."
Huh, so what do you think of that? For me I hate having to think that if I don't have a job I'd have to get welfare. Now that's great that I could be help when I'm down and out but to be honest I HATE easy money. I don't want to be handed a check to pay for things I want to work for it. When I work for my money I feel good.
That's why despite the job I have being hard and not paying enough I still appreciate it. I get to work for my money I get to put forth hard work to get a pay check. Now admit you're thinking it would be nice to be a lazy bum, play video games all day or watch TV, eat junk food whenever, and drive a Cadillac or other expensive car, like those few who are handed money without working.
Now I know that not all on welfare are like this. Of course not and I'm not judging those on welfare but I am judging the welfare program. That money even if you don't want to think it is stolen. People in the country are forced to pay their taxes whether they want to or not. It's almost like being forced to hand money over at gun point. Now I know that most of the taxes go to repairing schools, libraries, and streets but to me that should be it. It shouldn't have to go anywhere else. My tax dollars I know I will never get to see again.
But let's jump off the politics. In my mind there is no such thing as easy money and also I don't want to touch a welfare check I'd rather be homeless, and starving then take money that isn't really mine.
So I keep my head up I will make money in a great job and earn an income that will cover my expenses perfectly. I don't want to have to ask for money, I want to earn it. Keep Believeing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment