Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sigh, computers are so imperfect. Don't just save one file. Anyways. I will start over. :/

I had posted about my volunteering at the Nevada Humane Society and U.S. Wolf Refuge. I feel the best when I can help others. Being able to reach out a hand to another and help them up makes me feel good and be a better me.
I ugh I can't write it all I'm so mad. It was an amazing post with so much but my computer..........Sigh I'm sorry today there isn't an amazing post. I had saved it was so happy in the end the computer crashed. :/ So I will just be doing this. Here is an awesome video about Jason Todd my most favorite Robin. And a question. But video first.
Keep Beleveing. And I will post tomorrow. :\

QUESTION!!!!
So Halloween is coming up and I am trying to decide who I want to go as this year. I'm choosing between my favorite Batman characters. The options are:
1)Batgirl. The one from the 1966 show.

2) Penguin. Female Version.
3)Riddler. Female Version.


4) Last but not least. Joker. Female Version.


If you have a favorite then leave a comment and I will show which I choose from the comments in the post made on Halloween. :)




2 comments:

  1. I think you should go as Penguin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love his umbrella and to make him into a female character would be fun. Thanks for your input.

      Delete