Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Flash Standing Galaxy S2 Cover
Flash Standing Galaxy S2 Cover by dccomics
Browse Justice league new 52 Casemate Cases



So what have you been up to??
Me just barely holding onto my job and working on this whole keeping a relationship thing. Both are fairly hard to keep but I'm very grateful that things are at least ok for now. Do you ever just look and wonder where am I going??
Well you are like the Flash then. Batman thinks the same but the Flash envelopes that the most. He works hard to always stay up beat and positive. Namely because he sees how quickly life goes by. 
Many times we get caught up in being able to do things the way the world says and not do things the way we need it to.
The Flash who was first introduced before WWII, always aimed for whom he loved and for what he felt was good and right. The Flash always makes the funniest jokes I ever hear and he just makes me smile. Plus all that he sees and feels is very important to me. View more of the Flash and get to know this historic and great superhero. :)
KEEP BELIEVING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment