Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, December 24, 2012

Batman Decorated Logo Tee Shirts
Batman Decorated Logo Tee Shirts by batman
Design your own tee shirt online at Zazzle.


Have you felt like things were going well and then everything bad happens? This seems to happen on a regular basis for me. Right it's all about the guy I was dating. I've determined he has broken up with me without saying anything. Now why do I think that? Well in my previous posts I wrote about how I was thinking how he might be feeling that if he's with me he'll be tempted all the time. Again when this happens it makes me want to have some sort of surgery so I am not tempting anymore, or just have no respect for myself and sell myself.
And how he said he wanted to take things slow and date other girls, WHILE dating me. I was ok with that and it didn't bug me. Now I have tried to get in touch with him and he hasn't bothered. When I send him a text or a call he doesn't respond. I left him a recent message just stating for him to get in touch with me and let me know that he's chosen to not date me anymore rather then leaving me in the dark with such a sore and broken heart.
Darn it all I just am so mad. He was the first guy I was starting to fall in love with and he just, he kissed me with such love and passion. When I gave him my Christmas present which were two homemade Superman scarves he just had such a warm and loving smile and his hug and kiss just made me feel so loved.
Now I don't even matter and he has moved on. The worst part? I can't find my Xbox 360 controller and TV cable hook-ups. Man could I really use some Batman, but I can't. OF COURSE NOT!!!!
Sorry I need to vent. I mean how does this guy think I am suppose to feel with him not even TRYING to get in touch with me? He made me feel like he loved me and now...now it's all fake and a lie. I hate my heart I mean why did it have to choose this guy? Why him? It was because he treated me like he wanted me  to be his something more.
I was reading one of my old Manga's called Fushigi Yuugi. In the first volume Miaka the main character yells at Tamahome after getting to know him for two months, "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU!?" Tamahome doesn't look at her before saying, "I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way." Despite the fact that he saved her life, he always is there to protect her and keep her safe, he hugged her when she was crying, he did everything that a man in love would do. Yet he doesn't love her.
Guys first rule, DO NOT EVER treat a girl like you love her unless you do.
GIRLS!! I know that many of you find the bad boys to be sexy, but they are not. Look at your closest guy friends and ask them out. If they say no, then move on to the next guy. I know how hard it is to know when a good guy friend is someone who is interested or not.
So anyways I'm back in the single scene. Well that's no problem just gonna call up my guy friends to come over with their Xbox 360's and games, maybe play some Red Dead Redemption, or some Mass Effect 3 multi-player. Either way I'm gonna do what I was best at being single, being a great girl who my guy friends love being around. So I'm just going to.....
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!


Batman/Bruce Transformation Tee Shirt
Batman/Bruce Transformation Tee Shirt by batman
Browse additional t-shirts at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment