Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Suffering Builds Character Travel Speaker
Suffering Builds Character Travel Speaker by darkknightrises
Check out other Dark knight rises Speakers at zazzle.com
Chibi Joker Reusable Water Bottles
Chibi Joker Reusable Water Bottles by JusticeLeague
Design your own personalized water bottle at Zazzle



So......yeah. Ok let's just talk. So I know that I'm not fast in my job. To be honest I'm not fast period. I'm slow and I like to enjoy myself before I try to pursue anything. But this job requires speed and I don't have it, despite me being kind and giving good quality, I'm still one step behind. Losing this job in the future is almost a positive.
Now I'm also struggling to figure out the guy whom I've been dating, feelings for me. Does he even like me? Am I of interest to him anymore?? If not then why did he kiss me with such love? Why was it that when he smiled at me I felt such warmth? Why is it that right now I just seem to not fit what anyone wants???
I'm not good enough for my job and just no matter how much I push myself I'm just not fast enough. And with the guy I'm dating I just can't seem to fit what he wants (maybe?)
So then why is it that I just turn to the Batman and Justice League? Because the make me so very happy. I may lose my job and may just creep the guy I'm dating out. But I'm just me. I just want to do the best I can and be the type of person who forever helps others to be the best they can.
I'm just me. Who else am I suppose to be? Aside from Batman. ;)
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like he does like you for exactly who you are! I know it can be hard to believe sometimes that someone you think is so incredible and too good for you can actually think the same of you, but it's true! I used to psych myself out all the time before I met Brian, but he was too good to lose, that I just finally trusted him. Have faith, not fear. Don't keep telling yourself (and him) all of the the reasons he wouldn't like you, love him because he does :) You're so amazing Donelle, and I wish the best for you in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kelli. I hope it will all work out somehow.

      Delete