Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I'm going to end up doing a short post because well I had to miss work. You see it snowed here in NV but of course now most of that snow is gone. But that doesn't matter nor help when I was trying to get to work on time.
My car was buried under snow and I had no ice scraper. So I was trying to get it cleared so I could drive. Welp, didn't happen I just had to stay home. So I was left in my own thoughts, and decided to just send a text to the guy I had talked about. And he surprised me.
In the text I said that we needed to talk, that I was hurting from him not getting in touch with me at all. And all though I knew about his job and family I was just hoping for a little something like. I will call you on Wednesday or Friday. But he sent me nothing.
So after I sent that he began to worry and sent me a text explaining why he never got back. But for me I still needed to talk to him. Because I HAVE to know if he wants to keep me or if he wants someone else. And if he wants me then I will be ok, but if he wants someone else it will help me to know that I can let go of my feelings towards him.
Darn he shouldn't have said what he did. At first I was ok with him wanting to date other girls but I then I noticed something. I had said how I was falling in love with him. The problem wasn't I was falling in love, I already was in love with him. You see he had shown me alot about himself there is still so much more that I don't know but want to know. Everything he has shown me has made me more determined to want to date him.
I thought about Batgirl and Robin. Now if you don't know their story then it will be a little confusing. First off their stories are different in each comic and show, but in all they fall in love at least once.
Barbara who reveals that she is Batgirl to Dick Grayson. Who of course blows up at the discovery worrying about her getting hurt. But she tells him why she is doing it. And they discover how they can come to each other for comfort.
But they rarely talk and that just ruins their relationship. Talking is such a huge part of a successful relationship if you can't talk to each and be honest about your feelings then what are you suppose to do? You need to be able to do so. 
So keep your fingers crossed that things will work out for the two of us. I love the guy after all. Hope you have a great week. :D
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment