Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, December 19, 2012


Have you seen the above video?? Neither did I until recently. You see I'm struggling with emotions and just trying to learn more of what I should do in a relationship. I've never had a very stable relationship. And my mother can't give me great advice since her first marriage ended in a divorce, and her second marriage was death.
I hope to learn more but I have no idea if I will or won't. You see I keep on stepping forward hoping that the guy I like will continue to like me but I know that if he were to fall for someone else I would let him go.
But darn it all I just want to have a great relationship once. I will see if us talking will change anything. But hey who knows maybe it won't. Anyways how are you guys? Have you started to make goals for the year 2013??
I have my goals is to make sure I help others more often. Then I lend a helping hand every chance, that I clean up any trash that I say no matter what. That I just can be a good example for others so the circle of love can go on forever. :)
Make goals now and determine to do them. :D
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment