Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Batman Draft Logo Shirts
Batman Draft Logo Shirts by batman
Browse more Batman T-Shirts

Hey everyone. Wow sorry for the really really long wait. So a TON of things have happened since I last made my post. Speaking of that post there is a story to tell you all about it.
But for now other news.
So I moved in with my sisters. I couldn't get money for my rent and had to move. Well that was really hard especially since I got a job on the very day I needed to move out. Yay a job but boo to my roommates kicking me out a lot sooner then I wanted. But to be honest I didn't want to deal with them. They wouldn't talk to me or anything. It was just super awkward and the cat I was fostering was always trapped in my room.
So there you go. Where do I work? I'm a house keeper now and I really enjoy it. It's a very hard job but I really enjoy it. The people whom we clean houses for a usually all very friendly. And they tip. :)
So anyways back to my last post.
So I posted pictures of me an some others who dressed in Batman theme. Me as the Penguin. Anyways on that night I talked to Freddy Kruger (Brett) and that was what we did all night. After when I needed to leave he asked me out. I said yes. Well we have been dating ever since. This guy just intrigues me. He's my best friend but I really am starting to fall in love with him.
Please don't tell him though I want it to be secret for the time being. He just makes me think about things more. He is the shoulder that I've always needed to be able to cry on. He is very gentle and respectful. I just like him. A lot. 
But he may never know until we keep on dating and he is the first to tell me that he loves me. Then I will let him know how much I love him too. :)
Anyways that's my life right now. LOL
I hope you all have a great Christmas (OR whatever you celebrate or do this time of year) I know I will. See you soon. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment