Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I Love You (30 Languages) Greeting Cards
I Love You (30 Languages) Greeting Cards by Holiday_Gear
You can sell cards , invitations, stamps and more on Zazzle.com!



A very special day is coming up. It's a day called love. And this year it's a little different for me. On Valentine's day I'm going to be going out and saying hi to every person I see. I decided that Valentines day needs to be treated as a day of love.
Anyone whom you love give them a gift or a hug, or kind word. Anyone whom you don't love learn to love them or to let them go so you don't ever hate them again.
I have had to let go of some people in my life. It's sad but they need to know that I won't ever let them mess with my life. There is another though who I'm letting into my life.
You see this world can be very cruel but I'm hopeful that together we can make this Valentines the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment