Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, January 3, 2013

One Step Forward, Never Back

His hand gently held her face. Tears in his eyes, as he looked at her. Her eyes were flooding with tears as they shared a very tender moment together. He gently wiped away her tears before kissing her and sending her on her way.
Marissa looked up from her couch. Her xbox controller held loosely in her hands. Her eyes were wet and she skipped through the games stats getting into another round of zombie shooting. 
'He meant so much to me. And before he had done that he was only just a great friend. But after that my heart was stolen by him,' thought Marissa bitterly as she hid to quickly heal, 'I can't believe that was only a week ago. And now here we are. Officially over and done, all because I had actually fallen in love. Idiot.'
Marissa sighed as her character got eaten by the zombies. She heard the doorbell ring.
"Good thing pizza's here," she said standing grabbing her wallet.
She opened the door to the pizza man whose back was turned.
"Hey."
"Oh sorry about-" When the pizza guy turned around Marissa and him stared at each other.
"Oh my, is that you Darren?"
"Hey, Marissa right? Wow, what a coincidence meeting you here."
"Wait I thought you were a construction worker?" Marissa asked handing him the twenty while taking her large pepperoni.
"I do that as well, yeah," said Darren pocketing the money, "I just do this to help my brother. He made this pizza place so I help him with deliveries when staff are short."
"Oh well that's sweet."
"Yeah, hey um, I need to deliver some more pizza's but I wanted to ask. Would you like to go with me to the park tomorrow and walk my dog?"
Marissa smiled, "Yes I'd like to do that very much."
"Awesome then I'll text you tomorrow the time."
"Ok I'll be waiting."
With that Darren hurried down her apartments corridor. Marissa closed the door opening her pizza up and taking a slice out.

Hey all.
So are you all doing well? Me I'm doing pretty darn good. Just slowly fixing a broken and confused heart but hey that's life right? Anyways for good news I found my xbox TV cables!! YAY!!! So now all I need to do is find or buy a controller. I think I might know where my controller is but I don't know for sure. :/ I'm hoping to find it soon so I can enjoy some more BATMAN!!! :D Anyways I just have been writing this even though I would've made it less romantic. I'm in a very crummy mood towards relationships. I just don't want to deal with any. I'm good with staying single. So anyways I hope you enjoy and more to come tomorrow. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment