Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Friday, January 4, 2013

I Chase Bad Boys Pin
I Chase Bad Boys Pin by wonderwoman
Browse Wonder woman Buttons



Have you ever just felt like you needed to just change most everything about yourself in order to get over things?? 
Well either tomorrow or Sunday I will be dying half my hair a vivid blonde leaving the black dye left on the bottom strands alone. Now why am I doing such a BIG change? Well I'm so tired of me just feeling like with me waiting for my hair to become it's natural brown is like me waiting for that guy I was dating to come back. I need to let it all go and just go back to who I am. This will be a fun change too, especially since I've ALWAYS wanted to split my hair into two different colors before. :3
Anyways I was awoken with the feeling that I needed to send a text to that guy I was dating and tell him that I just wanted to stay friends but if not even that then I'd never talk to him ever again. Even in public. Now why would I tell him that? Well you see this guy pushed things too quickly and then he breaks it off just as quickly. I don't want him to come back at me for a relationship.
I'm just so done with me being the only one working to make some relationship work. And I'm even more done with what the world is telling you guys to do. It's so hard to try and keep your values while others don't. He hurt and destroyed so much of me that I don't want to ever fall for him ever again. I should've pushed him away the first time I felt like I needed to break up. Ugh, anyways.
So yeah I think my changing my hair will help and make a HUGE difference for me and give me the chance to just change. Now I'm not sure why changing ones hair color makes such a huge difference but it does. I can't wait and I know I'm gonna love it and what I can't wait for more is the chance to find my freaking xbox 360 controller. Seriously I'm a girl who is trying to get her head on straight and I can't do that without Batman. Darn it. Anyways....
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment