Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kent changes into Superman Case For The iPhone 4
Kent changes into Superman Case For The iPhone 4 by Superman
See additional iPhone 4S Covers at Zazzle



How many times do you just sit and wonder what the world would be like if everyone cared about each other??
Well first off wars, murders, and lyings; they just wouldn't happen. You see and that's were it becomes so sad. When ever I hear about shootings and the such I then think about Batman whose parents were shot right in front of him. Did Batman blame the gun for it? No. Did he despise the man and want him dead? No.
I love the superheroes they really make you think about what you're thinking and doing. Almost all of the superheroes have a very tragic story to the reason for them fighting. Superman lost his entire race to the destruction his planet. Wonder Woman watched many of her friends be killed. So what do we have to say?
Not much right because the way you take and handle pain is how you grow. I'm gonna share a song and then leave it here for the day. I'm still believing and hoping in something more for me. :)
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment