Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, January 14, 2013

Batman Comic - Vintage Full View Print
Batman Comic - Vintage Full View Print by batman
Browse additional posters and prints from zazzle.com.



I won't deny it but tonight all I want to do is just cry. I won't deny that I'm on that time of the month for women and I just got hit in the face with a soccer ball. But it has to do with a guy this time.
I'm able to attract many guys to me. Because I'm not your typical girl. I make ridiculous comments and get them to laugh. I can always be a guys best friend but never his girlfriend.
Yet with this one guy I'm fighting for him. I want him to know that I will fight for a relationship if he'll do the same. But now it seems like he's just walking away afraid not wanting to be around me.
I think about my ex from Australia. He made me feel loved while he was here. And I thought I could see myself being with him forever. Then when he just wanted me for sex and not a real marriage I ended it.  You see I want marriage, heck I won't deny it I want sex but I want it in a marriage. Especially since I get a little crazy before that time of the month to have sex and well that means babies.
But I'm getting off topic. YOU SEE I'M SUCH A CRAZY GIRL!! Ugh, ok I just want to know why he's stepping back from me AGAIN! Why doesn't he just tell me?? Maybe it's something I can change. Why is it that I just am scared of losing him?
You know the band above who sings that song posted on here I LOVE!!! Hollywood Undead just always had music that I love, and music that always healed me. Of course before them was 3 Days Grace. Who sadly had their lead singer Adam Gontier leave. So it will be interesting to hear their music without him.
Music saves me in so many ways. Now time for a tiny personal story. There is a pretty big reason why I hate country music. One day when I was walking home several guys surrounded me and dragged me to the alley behind my house. They blared loud country music as they tried to force me to give them sex. I fought and struggled and then my dog found a way to get out of the backyard. And he attacked the guys. They fled leaving their bags. When my dog came back I just held him and cried.
You see my hatred for my body and my looks started then. But my dog came to my rescue I then took the bags and threw them into the trash can at the high school across from my house. My dog from then on wanted to stay outside more often then not while my mother was at work. I think it did it so he could come to save me when I'd need him.
I believe in this guy that he doesn't even just see my body, but he sees me. He doesn't know much about me and he won't now much if he doesn't want to continue being with me. Sigh, ok I need to stop and just be like whatever if he does then great if not then yeah I'm tired of trying to get him. But dang I never cried so much over a guy. I actually NEVER cried over a guy before him. He was the first. Crap he stole my heart without me looking. Oh well.
And if you think you know who I'm talking about think again. I'm talking about the guy who hit me in the face with a soccer ball!!!! :D anyways good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment