Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hey all,
so I'm super sorry that I haven't been keeping up on this blog but a lot has been going on. Ok first off I want to explain something so that guy that I was dating finally opened up. Too bad it was after I had considered ourselves broken up the difference for him from all the other guys I had dated. I felt like I needed to give him the chance to talk.
One of the biggest things I believe is that you need to hear the other person's story before you judge them. So we met up for some hot chocolate. After he tried to put his arm around me I shrugged it off and made the remark that he was brave to think I wasn't hurt but his text. Or something like that. After which he remembered why he had called me to meet up with him.
He apologized and after which we talked. We talked about fears, we talked about hopes, and we talked about love. Yup, he finally said the big phrase to me. He explained so many things to me. Now I'm grateful that we are talking, but for me the love I once had for him will take a little while to bring back. I mean he hurt me so much with that text. But I always pray about these things. I always ask Heavenly Father for guidance. He guided me with this relationship.
I'm willing to work hard to keep this relationship going but in the end the guy I'm now dating for real will have to put forth the same effort. Else he will probably lose me for good. 
I hope everything works out but I can't say that for sure. Of course dreams of marriage and such kind of are standard for us girls. So I have been playing me some Mass Effect to swoon and sigh over Garrus and Thane. LOL But if I start to feel like I need some romance boost with characters just saying the right things to you I just go straight for this game.
Anyways I will see what happens and write more to help you all. I really want to state that this wasn't my foolish heart wanting him back, it was inspiration from Heavenly Father. He really kept me calm the whole time we talked and He gave me all that I needed to say. In the end Heavenly Father has something up His sleeve for the two of us. A great big lesson. lol
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment