Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Catwoman kicks postcard
Catwoman kicks postcard by batman
Check out other Back to school Postcards at zazzle.com
Create unique custom printed coffee mugs on zazzle.






Just Give Me A Reason.
This song when I heard it made me feel so much better. Anyways I ended up ending 2012 on a BANG!!! Oh yeah. So since me and that guy I was talking about where on break I enjoyed my time with all my guy friends. I went over to a friends house for some yummy steak then he gave me a ride to the awesome New Years Eve party. Then while I was there me and many of my guy friends jammed out to Guitar Hero then shot some zombies. Then I got to dance the night away with the rest of my awesome guy friends. The night was perfect and I finally just accepted how I can just fit in with the guys. I love that because so many people just stare at me as I talk about things they don't get.
But then I got home and received a wonderful text message at 1:00 a.m. 2013 from the guy whom I had accepted what he asked which was to not date anymore. He blamed me for something that he had done. You see this guy kissed me at a Halloween party, and people saw. Now I know that in many European countries kissing can be done among friends. Well here in America kissing means you're interested in the person, more then "just friends." So I didn't spread anything I told a few friends, duh I'm a girl that's what we do. But other then that I didn't go around being like, "HEY WORLD WE'RE DATING!!!" FML, but whatever I'm moving past him.
The one thing I find sad is this, I'm otherwise not good enough for the guys or the guys think that I'm TOO good for them. HELLO I am just a regular and normal girl. I make mistakes and sometimes I'm very weird. But in the end I am who I am.
So when a guy finally looks at me and goes, "Hey this girl is beautiful, LOVES Batman, is a fun videogamer who laughs her head off, and just wants to make me happy. I want to be with her." That will be amazing and awesome, but I'm just gonna kick it being single. Whatever to guys thinking like that being like, "Oh she's not good enough, or oh she's too good for me." Get real. I'd laugh if I was too good for someone. Anyways I'm gonna rock 2013!! Gonna show the world what I'm like and kick it!!!
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment