Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Design your own custom picture postcards at zazzle.com







Some times I stare at my life's story. It really fascinates me all the things I've gone through and all the struggles I'm dealing with right now. This story I have the right to make it my own.
I think of the founding fathers for my country America. I love them their stories formed the country that came to be that changed the whole world! And for any of you who are not Americans claiming that America didn't change the world look at your history. We proved one thing WE as humans make our own stories and do not follow what another tells us.
Don't you wish to be able to build your own life? Don't you wish to stop just sitting on the sidelines living a comfortable life? Don't you wish to get into the fight and bring the life you want to being? I do and all though this will take some time I'm hopeful.
One of the big things I've learned is that why I love books so much is because they force your mind to open up more to thoughts that not one would dare to think or believe. We are taught but our governments that they know best and to follow their plans.
I live in the state Nevada. And I will tell you this right now, out of any of the states to be last in changing the laws of guns would be my state. Nevada has always been different from the rest of the country. The natives live much more widely spread here and they have taught many of us who became close to them how to hunt, make homemade bows and arrows, and one of their amazing tribal dances.
Mostly it's Paiutes that live here and I love them and their culture. 
So why is it then that we all have this thought of just sitting back and letting our governments control what we do in everyday life? Don't believe me? First off look at were you're working and think about what kind of education you had to get to get it. Most people who ended up being the most successful did not have the education that was commonly taught in the schools they had to learn it themselves.
I think I've mentioned how my friends when they learn that I don't have a high school diploma are always shocked. Because I have a very strong education just in things not considered necessary.
Look around and start to make a change, fight for the life you've wanted.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment