Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Antique White Rabbit Roman Numeral Wall Clock
Antique White Rabbit Roman Numeral Wall Clock by UponRequest
Browse Alice in wonderland Wall Clocks online at Zazzle.com
Browse Alice in wonderland T-Shirts online at Zazzle.com

Hello everyone.
Sorry it has been like FOREVER since I last did a post. I've been having a pretty hard time. And I will be explaining why. You see this guy who I learned had used me, and abused me to a point that I was always blaming myself for our failing relationship. During that time I grew closer to Harley then I had ever been before. I now tell my friends I don't ever want to be a Harley Quinn ever again.
Now this guy heard rumors. Apparently some of these rumors were about what he did to me. Now mind you I didn't tell anyone and those whom I did tell NEVER told anyone else. But anyways the rumors are ruining his friendship with most of them. He also forgot that he had shown in public that he was cheating on me. I think that speaks volumes enough for no one wanting to stay his friend.
Now I wish no ill will on him I don't. All I wish for is for him to learn, but he hasn't. Because of the loss of friends he sent me texts, and calls, and Facebook messages. Yelling at me, blaming me, and tearing me down to the lowest of possible lows.
I was scared because he would threaten then act as if he never meant it. I told my friends and they all aimed to keep me safe. I was grateful but it took some time to build myself back up. To finally end it I had to be pretty harsh. I hate being mean but when someone isn't getting the message any other way...Well I told him that he needed to stop blaming me. I wasn't in his life any more so there was no sense in blaming me. I also told him to leave me alone. I never knew what the saying, "You make me sick," ever meant until I got out of the relationship. My body in defense would make me ill. I told him that and stated that if he were to harass me more then I would get a restraining order.
So he finally stopped. He, stopped? HE STOPPED!! I was so happy when finally there was nothing more. I felt relief and was so glad. I then found something I never thought I would find. Quinrose, who are a Japanese Otome video game makers released their movie of their top hit game Heart no Kuni no Alice. I got to watch the whole movie, the entire time my heart swooning at the handsome men in it.
I especially love Boris Airay. He is such a sweet heart and he also is the personification of the Cheshire Cat. I love Lewis Caroll's book of Alice in Wonderland. Many claim he wrote the book while being high, but few miss the whole message to his books. 
Having to grow up, having to see the world in all it's ugliness? Why do that when you can simple escape to wonderland. Yet why do that when you can never learn? A world twisted around were right becomes wrong and wrong is right. It is quite a mind bender. 
Would you choose to follow the rabbit down the rabbit hole or would you rather you stay and have to deal with real life?
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment