Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Are you still believing?

Autumn Mosaic Abstract Throw Pillow
Autumn Mosaic Abstract Throw Pillow by Bebops
View other Abstracts Pillows at Zazzle.com
Around the World Abstract Art Throw Pillow
Around the World Abstract Art Throw Pillow by OniArts
View other Abstract Pillows at Zazzle.com


Hello again.
So I have decided to go back to doing something that I love to do. Making AMV's or Amatuer Made Video's. Most of what I make are music videos with clips or pictures. It is a lot of fun and I really enjoy doing it. Sometimes I get really caught up in making it that I will stay up all night just finish it. But I don't do that anymore since I'm now a YouTube partner. Since I am a YouTube partner doing anything with copyright tied to it that isn't for consumer use of fair rights means I'm kicked out of being a partner.
Now I'm not making any money on Youtube so I could just go ahead and get rid of my partnership with them. But alas I keep hope that some how I can make some money online.
But anyways so the music videos I'm so having fun with them. I used pictures from Quinrose's otome game Heart/Clover/Joker/Diamond no Kuni no Alice. The games are all based around Alice in Wonderland. And the story line is amazing. I'm such a romantic at heart. All I wish for is that the men in the game were real.
Sigh, but anyways I'm trying to save up some money to buy a Japanese PSP and then get all the games. But man, Japan you pricey. The PSP costs around $600 and that's without the shipping. My Xbox 360 only cost me $140. On top of that the games are each priced at $100 or more. So it will be a LONG time till I an own the games. But for now I enjoy them releasing pictures and stories of the game. Including the movie animes.
I really hope that at some point they would see the profit they could make here in the states. But if not I will get the money some day and play those glorious games.
So as I always say.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment