Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, April 8, 2013



Have you ever just wanted to take a step into a book? To just leave this world and go to one in the place of the main character?
I have many a time. In fact in my published book Parallel the Other Planet, I included a saying on the main characters sword. "Never give up, just escape to another world." More often than not I see myself just day after day yearning for the chance to truly escape. I always wait for a white rabbit to lead me down a hole to another world.
It has to be one of the few feelings we as humans all share. We just want the chance to change our world and wonder at how we can change our world. Many times we are told think positive thoughts and the universe will listen and obey. Other times you're just told to lay down and accept the life you were given.
I find that neither one really help. Here is how I helped myself. My books are my greatest escape. I fall into the story and become such a part of it that if you were to interupt me I would probably not even notice. I literally escape this world and go to another. It is a feeling that I love and even though I'm never truly gone for ever, I am gone long enough for my heart to receive ease and peace of mind.
Many times we just say, "It is impossible for me to escape reality so why should I escape for a little while?" Because your physical body needs it. You see I'm very healthy and I contribute it to my being able to escape those few times. It doesn't last true, but when I allow my thoughts to be swallowed up in the romance or action, I allow myself to not be me.
A chance to be someone else to be a hero. A chance to make a difference even if you are unable to do so in your life. A chance to truly yearn for change.
For me I always focus on romance. What a character does for romance, and the one who gives the romance. In a manga/video game/movie(anime) I enjoy the female protagonist with Boris or the Cheshire Cat. Boris is such a sweet and loving character who see's Alice for her worth. I ignore the rest of the story to be honest, since I hate Blood, but whenever there is Boris I smile.
I know what I want in a man, I won't let myself become a Harley Quinn again I will forever be someone who falls for a Boris.
KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment