Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Doesn't mean I have to stop following my dreams.



Hey all!
So I have been asked to do a playthrough of Devil May Cry. This game is pretty dang fun! I love playing as Dante, and knowing that this game is based off the famous novel is even better.
So I have decided to go ahead and have fun doing what I love to do. I enjoy playing video games. I enjoy watching anime's/reading manga's. I just enjoy being surrounded by books forever.
Just recently I realized that there was a HUGE difference between me and my friends, but I still love them.
They make me smile and want to become better and better because of them. Anyways I have been saving money from my job to be able to go to my Hometown for the huge Armed Forces Day celebration.
I will be doing a vlog as to which I will post to on here. I enjoy what I do and how I do things, if anyone doesn't like it well too bad. I've never been put out by someone commenting that I'm lame or whatever. So I hope you guys have a great week and hopefully I will be able to do a post again soon. :)
KEEP BELEVING!!!!!!


Falling Sky Poster
Falling Sky Poster by Anry
View custom art Posters & Prints at online Zazzle
Devastation Poster
Devastation Poster by Anry
Look for more gallery posters at Zazzle

Anry does some really pretty pictures here are three that I really like. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment