Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MAY 21st 10 A.M. Xbox Live!!

I just got the BIG news from Microsoft on their official announcement of the soon to be new console on May 21st at 10 A.M. PDT. It will be viewable on xbox.com and your own Xbox Live on your 360.
As many of you know I am a big gamer and for me I specifically love my Xbox and PC. I do own a PS2 to be able to play an old game of mine called Star Ocean: The Second Story. But in the end I'm kind of a nerding Microsoft fangirl. Anyways if you want to hear the big news then tune in. I will be doing updates after the big announcements and let you all know what Microsoft is bringing to the table!!! :D And best of all going to the mall tomorrow so going into Gamestop to see when they will be allowing pre-orders. :) Lol, well I hope you guys are as pumped as me, for the time enjoy my next episode of the game Devil May Cry. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment