Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Monday, April 29, 2013

It's just one big mud pit.

So I'm just doing what I do. Trying to get another job, earn more money, and just effing live. It can be one of the most trying things I have ever done. Despite my being able to show the world my worth they shove me away. Have you heard of this new song?
It's MKTO - Thank You. It's a song that I really enjoy because at one part they say for the drop-outs. Now let me give just some insight. I am NOT a drop-out. I completed all 4 years of high school with a 3.5-4.0 GPA. I passed the English Proficiencies with a score higher than any in my state, yet I failed the math one. You see I had actually finished High School sooner than most of my classmates so I was taking online college courses for most of my Junior and Senior year.
I was so sure I would graduate I didn't stress or worry. I mean my GPA was good and I was taking college classes as well. Here's where it went wrong. I tried so hard to pass the Math Proficiencies, and failed. All ten or eleven times. Yes I retook that test so many times just to pass, just once so I could go to college. In the end I couldn't, and despite my going to school full time and keeping my GPA, they denied my chance to pass.
Yet there was one boy whose GPA was low. And he skipped classes a lot. Yet because he passed both Proficiencies just by the skin of his nose he was granted the diploma.
I couldn't understand. How was it that someone like me who worked hard to try and pass and yet couldn't pass that test was denied her diploma? While on the other side someone who didn't work hard but passed the test was able to get a diploma just for that.
Now here's another story. I had at one point become jobless. I worked hard to try and get another job but in the end it was hopeless. I than went to the IRS to ask for some unemployment help, they denied it to me. The next day my friend called me thinking I got help from the IRS. I told her no, she blew a fuse. Her cousin who loved drugs and drinking was given unemployment help, even though he only had his job for two weeks. (I had my job for nine months)
So why am I bringing these stories to light, in the end I understand I don't know the other parties circumstance, but that doesn't change what these stories are saying. First off our Government is rewarding those who do not work hard. The Government is literally encouraging us to just do nothing and let them take care of us. Second the Government is sending out a message of you work hard then you won't get rewarded. And third they have taught us that it is foolishness to try your hardest to make something happen, just tell them what you want to happen and they will make it happen.
I have never seen myself not working hard to make something happen. Whether it was trying to make an income here on the interwebs or trying to get hired for work. And before when the GED and Adult Education mattered trying to get that. BTW the type of math they now require people to learn is so dumb. You will NEVER use most of what they teach. I've still never used geometry. Either way it is becoming obvious, be lazy and just rely on the Government and you'll get rewarded. Work hard and try to make a change and you'll be punished. Hmm, sounds silly it isn't. Realize what is happening, be a voice of ten million strong, make a difference. Else get prepared to be TOLD what to do and have no freedom at all.
KEEP BELIEVING!! BE STRONG!!!!!

Jefferson: Beware of Big Government Bumper Stickers
Jefferson: Beware of Big Government Bumper Stickers by FamousQuotes
Check out Jefferson Bumper Stickers online at zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment