Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Batman Arkham City Logo Shirts
Batman Arkham City Logo Shirts by batman
Design your own t-shirts on zazzle.

Hey everyone. So I'm going to be adding a little something to this blog starting tomorrw. That will be my playthrough of Batman Arkham City. I had started recording thinking that I could edit it on the computer but can't. So I know how the begining works but after that no clue.
I want it to be as blind as possible so that it will be fun and interesting for you guys. This is about the only game that I'm just trying to utilize remembering how Batman Arkham Asylum played out. Anyways I hope you guys will like it and hopefully it will be better stable for my cat to be a crazy cat.
But anyways I also got the Batman fabric to make my purse and skirt. But the purse will be first so YAY!!!! :D
Anyways I can't wait to show you guys the video tomorrow hopefully and then yeah!! 
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment