Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Have you ever just closed your eyes and let yourself dream of that better life?
I have and sometimes I just continue to do so even while on the job. But anyways the whole point of that is to pursue your joy and happiness. One of the things that I love the most about Batman was him and Zasez.
Bruce Wayne watched his parents be killed right in front of him, Zasez just had his parents die. Both become very wealthy from the deaths of their parents, but one uses the wealth to build more money and the other gambles it all away.
Both suffering similar things and yet they go down two different paths. Zasez becomes a killer, marking each kill on his body. Bruce becomes a protector, helping others who suffer to be healed.
I always enjoyed seeing the contrasting difference of so many. Even Bruce and Dick were very different. Dick who watched his parents die while doing a performance, embodies not just justice but mercy as well.
Where as Bruce embodies justice in full. But he still yearns for those who do wrong to be given a second chance.
Sometimes I think it is easier to give another a second chance but to give yourself that second chance is hard. But I still believe that this life is meant for pure joy. :)
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!

AC Poster - Batman & Smoky City T Shirts
AC Poster - Batman & Smoky City T Shirts by batman
Browse other t-shirt designs made on zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment