Music Is My Love

Music Is My Love
from my ratemydrawings.com collection

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Shadows Belong To Me Shirt
The Shadows Belong To Me Shirt by darkknightrises
View more Freshman T-Shirts

So I did some videos of my playthrough of Batman Arkham City. And I have started the purse.

So yeah I'm having a ton of fun with just enjoying the Batman. This is what makes life awesome. I just love it and all that I do. If you're not comfortable with violence and some cuss words then don't watch the video. But I don't cuss it's part of the game. I usuallt try to talk over the cuss words.
But anyways I love it and I am happy. Everything will work out for the good. :)
KEEP BELIEVEING!!!!
I will post the video tomorrow on here. It's being slow in uploading so yeah. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment